Hey there!
We arrived at Grannie's house yesterday after driving up the coast from Sydney to Taree and Coffs Harbour.
The weather here isn't great, but we're hoping to see the sun tomorrow!!
Will post pictures tomorrow!!
xoxo
Thanks for all of the great comments on the blog!
6 comments:
Here's something to make you feel better -- the intercept went out! Woohoo - and I think the flow was awesome! :) I screenshotted it and sent it out to our teams :)
Great news!!
To be honest, I haven't thought about work the whole time!! Hah!!
Can't wait to see it when I get back!!
I don't want you to think about work but if it's a warm fuzzy that's good right??!!!
Our subs went up by 5X after the marketing this week!!!!!! WOOHOOO - GREAT JOB!
Seriously?!?! That's great news!! Can you say REVIEW? Hah!!
Uh huh... or as my semi-flaming good buddy would say 'Hell fire yah' :)
UMMM I can't take it!! get a glass of wine... guess who cocked up the intercept file... yet again... what is this? the 5th time out of 5??? OMG!! hahahahahaha It's COMICAL at this point :)
Post a Comment