(I hope I'm not repeating a message.) Maybe you can go to a museum or something! I'm sorry the weather is bad, but I'm sure Sam is still having a good time and I'm sure Granny is happy as can be with you all there. Is it raining further north too? Much love--Mom/Mutti/Nanu
3 comments:
(I hope I'm not repeating a message.) Maybe you can go to a museum or something! I'm sorry the weather is bad, but I'm sure Sam is still having a good time and I'm sure Granny is happy as can be with you all there. Is it raining further north too? Much love--Mom/Mutti/Nanu
We went up to Brisie yesterday and it was HOT. Hard to believe that only an hour away from the coast makes that much of a difference!!
Hey Twin!! Hope things are going well despite the cold (and snow?!?!)!!
Post a Comment