Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sun (and sunburns) all around....

I hear it is very cold back home, so to rub it in, we had a LOVELY day here today!! Heaps of sunshine and we had a fantastic time down at the Tugun beach. Sam roared with laughter at the surf and it was great to get out and get some sun...some of us got a bit too much....heh.

I am having a terrible time uploading pictures via the dial up at Grannie's house, so I'm hoping to go down to the village tomorrow and find a high speed internet connection where I can finally get some up.

Right now, though, we're getting ready to eat some delicious prawns for supper....mmm.

xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CNN International has had lots of stuff on about the flooding in Brisbane area, etc. I was concerned you would be under water. Best to the 3 of you, Doug

Anonymous said...

Yea!! Patience paid off. Keep enjoying yourselves. (It was 30's this morning and tons of lake affect snow in the Chicago-Michigan-Pa areas. Flurries here!)Love to you all...Mom/Mutti/Nanu

W & L Lewis said...

All I can say is Brrrrrrr.....stay there, if you can!

Unknown said...

Your killing me Braidwood!!! Don't worry the sunburn will feel much better when you get home to the North Pole. Seriously I feel like someone pushed the state up to Sara Palin territory.

I love the updates and glad to see everyone is safe and having way tooooo much fun.

Give grannie a shout-out from the 804!